Our new state-of-the-art facility can store cars, boats or RVs. Storage extends the life of vehicles, protecting them from harsh weather conditions when not in use. Below, we overview the benefits of heated, indoor vehicle storage, and key details on available options at our Solon facility.
Vehicle Storage Benefits
Why take advantage of vehicle storage? The main reason is to protect your vehicle(s) and ensure longevity during conditions that are not ideal (lack of space at home/business, winter weather). Some specific benefits, include:
- Private facility to avoid damage or theft.
- Heated storage to avoid harsh conditions, such as heat, cold, salt, snow, etc.
- Security system complete with cameras and DVR surveillance to ensure vehicles are safe while in your unit.
Store your vehicles to prevent damage from cold weather, in addition to clearing surface or garage space at your home or business.
Vehicle Storage Solutions
Before storing your car, RV or boat, properly prep your vehicles to ensure they are ready to be taken out when you are ready! Below, we highlight some resources that can help you prepare for cooler seasons:
- Boat Storage: Tips to Prepare for Cooler Temperatures
- Recreational Vehicle Storage: How to Prepare for Cooler Temperatures
Interested in learning more about heated, indoor vehicle storage? Below, we’ve highlighted some key resources for your consideration:
- How to Store Antique or Classic Vehicles
- Vehicle Storage Tips: What You Need to Know
- Boat Storage Tips for All Seasons
Interested in renting a vehicle storage unit at our Solon location? Click here to receive a quote today!