Whether downsizing or looking for a temporary place to keep your belongings while moving, a self-storage unit can accommodate your needs.
Below, we provide ways homeowners can reduce clutter and simplify the moving process by storing their valuables in a large storage unit.
Create space by placing unnecessary items that are too big to keep in house in storage. A 10X10 storage unit or larger is convenient and can hold the contents of your living room, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen or garage. These units can safely accommodate items, such as:
- Furniture (e.g. bedframes, mattresses, tables, chairs and sofas).
- Outdoor equipment and tools (e.g. lawnmowers, snow blowers and ladders).
- Large appliances (e.g. ovens, refrigerators, washers and dryers).
Homeowners who are downsizing may not have the excess space to keep a vehicle on-site. A large self-storage unit is an ideal solution to keep your vehicle safe from theft or damage due to harsh weather conditions, such as humidity, extreme heat or freezing temperatures. Protect your car, RV, truck, or boat in a secured 10X20 unit or larger.
Large storage units secure valuable items until you are ready to move into your new home. Homeowners can create peace of mind knowing their belongings are safeguarded in a large storage unit with the following amenities:
- 24-hour security. Confirm your storage facility is monitored and equipped with state-of-the-art security features, such as video surveillance, ample lighting, and password-protected entry gates.
- Climate-controlled storage units. Prolong the life of wooden furniture, metal appliances and clothing that may warp, discolor, crack or break due to extreme conditions (e.g., heat, cold, humidity or light exposure).
- Complimentary moving truck valet service. Allow a trusted storage vendor to safely transport your belongings safely from your home into storage for added convenience.
- Easy Accessibility. Ensure the storage facility has flexible hours so you have access to your items when it is most convenient for you.
Contact one of our professionals today to assist you in selecting the right storage unit to accommodate your specific needs.
How could you benefit from a large storage unit when relocating? Share in the comment section below!
Image Source: anneheathen